Ghost Activity
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    SHF Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask a Historian about Saratoga!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gideonputnam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:58 pm      Reply with quote

Have you considered contacting the previous owners? (you may want to do it an upbeat and friendly manner so that they don't "clam up" and not tell you what they may know if they think you're upset...)
stocionis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:29 pm      Reply with quote

Since my last inputs....we have figured out what we are dealing with in our home. It is actually 3 different ghosts. One is an angry old woman, she is the hostile one, that slams things and feels like 'negative energy'. From what we were told, she doesn't like what has been done to the house, and from her period dress, could have been one of the original owners.
There is also a man there, that used to be close to someone that lived in our house, but lived up the street. I was told that he has a childlike interest in me, and is not leaving anytime soon. The one ghost that comes around alot is that of a little girl, around 7. She comes by because she knows that 'I can sense things'. Apparently she died in a car accident up the street. She is the one that we hear say things. She is the one that I also was able to see. One night she was tickling my back to wake me up, so in my spirit, I turned and was able to hold her wrists and told her that we need to sleep because it was like 3am. I then looked up to see her face, and saw her eyes and forehead and then vanished, as if I startled her that I was able to do that. (startled me too) but since then, she understands now that I cannot play in the middle of the night. Now I ask her to go to the livingroom when I feel her come into the bedroom and she does. She seems to mainly play with our cat now, and rustles the papers in the livingroom. All these things that we were fully detailed on, I knew and 'sensed' before, but finding the further details really helped me put all the pieces together.

Since they are earthbound by their own choices and unique reasons, I hope they do decide to 'cross over' if given the opportunity to find real peace and happiness on the other side with loved ones.
gideonputnam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:51 pm      Reply with quote

Interesting update. Thank you!

How did you gather this information? Neighbors and former owners?
beenheresince2007

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:01 am      Reply with quote

I've been noticing some screwball ghosts in my abode. They have been whispering the name of my great grandfather in my ear and eating all the steak. They didn't even cook it, they just ate it raw! I feel this is more disgusting then the fact that there are ghosts in my house in the first place. really, who eats raw meat? Animals? What kind of ghosts am I dealing with here? They cant be animals because they talk obviously so I'm at a crossroads. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated
stocionis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:08 am      Reply with quote

Dear Beenheresince2007,

This has got to be a joke. Ghosts don't eat our physical food...has to be an animal of some sort. You can't be serious. If you are serious, I have no idea what to tell you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    SHF Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask a Historian about Saratoga! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: